- Banno Group inside of Jack Henry & Associates
- Extensively utilizes http4s to deliver mission-critical banking services.
- Has about 10 services in production at thousands of requests per second.
- Eckerd College
- Uses http4s for several of its internal services.
- 看录取 Kanluqu
- College application resources for Chinese high school students, built entirely upon the Typelevel stack.
- Uses http4s to power the critical data APIs.
- Uses http4s extensively in its internal services and open source projects.
- Functional AWS API implementation for Scala
- a purely functional Scala client for CouchDB
- A native Scala client for interacting with Consul
- Implementation of unfiltered-directives using http4s
- Adds timing capability to http4s, with a possible concrete implementation for New Relic
- Kamon support for http4s
- Adds support for http4s’
Uri class to PureConfig.
- A self-documenting DSL built on http4s
- A type-safe, functional, general purpose security and cryptography library
- Build your API on the type level
Open Source apps
- A simple link-shortener
- Eve Online fleet buddy based on the CREST API
- an open source demo app built with http4s
- A httpbin clone built with http4s
- a httpbin built with http4s (source)
- Automated, multi-region container deployment
- An implementation of the java pet store using FP techniques in scala
- Smart Backpacker App
- Backend of the traveler’s app using the Typelevel stack
- todo-backend implementation using the Typelevel stack
- Twitter Streaming API Processing Example Project
- lists the files and folders becoming a simple light weight web server
G8 templates provide a fast way to get started with SBT projects by just running
sbt new <template-name>.
- Bootstrap Http4s services
- Typelevel Stack (Http4s / Doobie / Circe / Cats Effect / Fs2)
, alphabetically, if you please.